Become a Volunteer
Have a hand in shaping businesses in Maine by becoming a SCORE volunteer
Fill out our application form here and your nearest chapter will be in touch!
What our volunteers have to say
SCORE volunteers are successful business executives who have experience in a broad range of categories.
While most of our volunteers mentor or consult with individuals, others serve by providing functional expertise in specific skill areas.
As a SCORE Volunteer You Can:
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring
- Lead workshops and seminars
- Provide online or telephone mentoring directly from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with SCORE
- Serve within other capacity at SCORE (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
Benefits of Volunteering
SCORE volunteers enjoy a variety of personal, local and national rewards. As a SCORE volunteer, you:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to the success of others
- Share great experience with other SCORE volunteers
- Provide leadership in the business community
- Gain recognition and respect as a business mentor
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Make new friends